Ham & Swiss Stromboli is a five ingredient easy to make, easy to bake delicious recipe the entire family will enjoy. What is not to love with five ingredients (okay four if you exclude bacon) and 30 minutes from making to baking to completion. Yummy, filling and oh so easy to prepare makes this recipe a keeper.
Ingredients Ham And Swiss Stromboli
- One tube refrigerated crusty French loaf, brand of your choice (Pillsbury is a brand I like)
- 6 ounces of Swiss cheese OR a cheese of your choice
- 6 ounces of thinly sliced deli ham
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled if desired
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll French loaf onto a greased baking sheet. I cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or my new favorite time saver parchment cooking sheets to save time cleaning the baking pan.